It was the perfect weather for job hunting today!
Got applications for a few stores i'd never shop at BUT nobodys hiring until seasonal starts-_-
BAH HUMBUG.
kidding, i love christmas. sankyou by jeezus for making a holiday about PRE$ENTS:D

I want to go to the snow and build a monster like this guy!
DEAR HALLOWEEN COSTUME,
HURRY UP AND GET TO MY HOUSE
I WANT TO PUT YOU ON MY HEAD ALREADY<3
i feel like discovering music of all types right now, falalalala lalalala.
Got applications for a few stores i'd never shop at BUT nobodys hiring until seasonal starts-_-
BAH HUMBUG.
kidding, i love christmas. sankyou by jeezus for making a holiday about PRE$ENTS:D
I want to go to the snow and build a monster like this guy!
DEAR HALLOWEEN COSTUME,
HURRY UP AND GET TO MY HOUSE
I WANT TO PUT YOU ON MY HEAD ALREADY<3
i feel like discovering music of all types right now, falalalala lalalala.

No comments:
Post a Comment