
The one thing I hate that people do, no matter who the person is, is when someone makes plans with you EVEN IF YOU ASK AHEAD and they bail out at the kast minute/forgot they had other plans.
Thanks alot, I think I've given up all hope on you. I thought I finally found someone after this mess of a relationship I had struggled and suffocated through. I thought you could've been that breath of fresh air that I Knew existed. Pop! That bubble of hope exploded in my fuckingface. I should've expected it though, it's just my luck for shit like that to happen.
I need someone to smoke me out today. I'm too stressed out. I'm even going on vacatin tomorrow and I'm in a sour mood. I was in SUCH good spirits this morning! Oh but no, noname #2 had to ruin it. Thank you!
Thank you for leading me to believe in something positive in my life happening. Thank you for opening my eyes to this new world of someone treating me right. Ah fuck it, I'm not listing anything else. I'm pissed. And I don't feel like creating a waterfall at my keyboard.
My phones breaking again.
I have to bail out on someone else because my cars getting fixed after work. Call me hypocrite.
I could seriously cry right now.
I want to go home.
And stay home alone for a week
since NOBODY WOULD VISIT ME ANYWAYS.
mm, lovely lonely life i have.
I almost had to go to target and buy tissues and razors.
It's only the third day and I'm that bad?
I think I've found my new thing.
And it's not what it sounds like.
Thanks alot, I think I've given up all hope on you. I thought I finally found someone after this mess of a relationship I had struggled and suffocated through. I thought you could've been that breath of fresh air that I Knew existed. Pop! That bubble of hope exploded in my fuckingface. I should've expected it though, it's just my luck for shit like that to happen.
I need someone to smoke me out today. I'm too stressed out. I'm even going on vacatin tomorrow and I'm in a sour mood. I was in SUCH good spirits this morning! Oh but no, noname #2 had to ruin it. Thank you!
Thank you for leading me to believe in something positive in my life happening. Thank you for opening my eyes to this new world of someone treating me right. Ah fuck it, I'm not listing anything else. I'm pissed. And I don't feel like creating a waterfall at my keyboard.
My phones breaking again.
I have to bail out on someone else because my cars getting fixed after work. Call me hypocrite.
I could seriously cry right now.
I want to go home.
And stay home alone for a week
since NOBODY WOULD VISIT ME ANYWAYS.
mm, lovely lonely life i have.
I almost had to go to target and buy tissues and razors.
It's only the third day and I'm that bad?
I think I've found my new thing.
And it's not what it sounds like.
-----
Now, In rhyming scheme!-_-
I'm sorry, but I have to end this before it begins
I can't hurt anymore. It won't work I predict
I'm not as important to you as you are to me
Don't try to sugar coat 'cause I already see
How you could hurt me
Without trying
and that Hurts.

No comments:
Post a Comment