Why do relationships have to be so hard to figure out? Why can't we just tell a person how we feel about them and accept their answer like you would wants yours?
Boy A was my first boyfriend ever in life but we were too young and immature to be in a relationship. Two years later I'm with Boy1 who was my first serious relationship and love. But Boy1 was mentally and emtionally abusive and used my money for bad things.
Boy A tore me away from Boy1 when we reunited on a Monday afternoon.
Tuesday afternoon, I went to kiss him. Mind you, I was still in a relationship with Boy1 and I thought I'd NEVER cheat on him. Boy A knew it was wrong and asked politely for me to stop and, basically, get back to him when I was single and ready to mingle. I was ready the following day at around 9pm when I boke up with Boy1. Finally.
Boy A immediately stole my heart. He was nice, funny, gorgeous, didnt make me pay for anything, and we already had a history. And he completed our little circle of friends since he already knew all of them. Perfect.
Not Perfect. Boy A had a little issue with making plans with me and then at the last minute saying "Oops, I made plans with someone else. Sorry!" and each time I got more and more hurt, little by little. And then I'd ask myself why I let him get away with it. I never did that to him. And he was supposed to be my "prince charming" of sorts who saved me from the evil dragon (Boy1). So the next, and last, time it happened I told him I didnt like it. I let him know that I noticed how he was always dropping our plans for other ones.
And he breaks it all off with me.
Why? I wish i knew as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment