I've found myself needing someone to validate me.
I need somebody to hold my hand
I need somebody to look into my eyes
I need someone to hear me
I need someone to tell me I'm still here.
I need someone to make me feel like I'm still here.
I need someone to remind me I'm still here.
I need someone to make sure I'm still here.
A thought scurried across my mind today in the midst of being a 5th wheel for the second day in a row:
I think I'd rather have an abusive boyfriend who cut up my mind and shot me with his words than be single and alone BECAUSE at the end of the day, he'd still hold my hand and kiss my forehead and make me feel loved. He'd still be standing by my side.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment